Save the Date: 6th Annual Farmer's Table on November 7, 2015!
Reconnect with the source of your food and honor the talented farmers, food artisans, and chefs who contribute to the growing culinary reputation and local food community in Beaufort.
About The Farmer's Table
The Farmer's Table supper features a three course collaborative menu that is seasonal and diverse from local fare, and complimented by farmer-produced wine and handcrafted brews. Celebrate our community through food alongside the company of friends, neighbors, and fellow supporters of sustainable agriculture and good earth practices. Proceeds benefit the Lowcountry Food Bank's Growing Food Locally Program.
Harvest Sponsor: $1,000 and above
- Six tickets to The Farmer’s Table
- Premier logo placement on event signage
- Premier logo placement in event program
- Premier logo placement on the Lowcountry Food Bank’s website until August 2016
- Recognition during remarks at The Farmer’s Table
Root Sponsor: $550 and above
- Four tickets to The Farmer’s Table
- Logo included on event signage
- Logo included in event program
- Logo on the Lowcountry Food Bank’s website until August 2016
Seed Sponsor: $300 and above
- Two tickets to The Farmer’s Table
- Business name included on event signage
- Business name included in event program
- Business name on the Lowcountry Food Bank’s website until August 2016
Schedule of Events
Supper & Sweet Southern Sounds at Habersham Marketplace
The event goes on, rain or shine! Should rain be threatening, ticket holders will be notified.
2015 Participating Chefs
Callawassie Island Club
Saltus River Grill
Chechessee Creek Club
Beaufort Bread Co.
Penn TenEyckSweetgrass Restaurant